How to Start Shopping Online
Starting the buying process is simple thanks to Online Shopper. Whether you want to find out lease payments or value your trade, it has you covered. Simply take the following steps to begin buying your next Mazda from Mazda of North Miami:
- Choose Your Vehicle: To begin, go to the inventory page of the vehicle you’re interested in, click “Explore Payment Options,” and a new tab will open.
- Answer Questions: These are basic questions about who you are, if any rebates apply to you, your credit score, and your driving habits. Your answers will help Online Shopper formulate the best personalized deal for you.
- Provide Trade-In Info: If you’re trading in your current vehicle, you’ll provide details about the trade-in car, such as make, model, and condition. This is then applied to the value of your next car.
- Down Payment Info: If you’re planning to make a down payment, let Online Shopper know how much you’d like to put down. You will not be making the actual down payment at this time. The tool is gathering information to create finance offers.
- Choose Terms: Choose your preferred terms and you’ll be provided with lease and finance offers based on your credit score, mileage, and down payment. This lets you get more information about your purchase.
Finalizing the Deal
If you’d like to finish the deal and buy a car online, you’ll need to submit your information so Mazda of North Miami can get started with the financing or leasing application process.
- Credit Application: If you wish to, you can complete your credit application next. If you complete the application, you’ll receive an email inviting you back to Online Shopper to finalize your deal. If you opt out of the credit application, the next step will be to wait to hear back from the dealership regarding next steps.
- Final Terms Sheet: You’ll be given a final terms sheet that shows your monthly payments and approved interest rate. You’ll also have the opportunity to select your warranty and add any accessories.
- Final Payment Plan: Once accessories or warranties are added, you’ll be shown your final payment plan, and you can schedule the pickup of your new vehicle.
Picking Up Your Vehicle
With Online Shopper, you can complete the bulk of your car-buying experience without having to visit the Mazda of North Miami showroom. It’s just another reason it pays to buy with Mazda of North Miami Once you’ve been given your final payment plan overview, all you need to do is schedule the pickup of your vehicle. That’s when you will make the down payment and sign your financing agreement. Any questions? Contact us today and we’ll be happy to help!